WARSAW PHARMACEUTICAL WORKS POLFA – IPOCHEM Branch
(part of POLPHARMA GROUP) is a globally active manufacturer and distributor
of compounds for the pharmaceutical industry.
THE YEARS OF UNTAMED DEVELOPMENT SINCE 1988 SPELL THE VAST EXPERIENCE IN VARIOUS FIELDS OF CHEMICAL BUSINESS.
In line with current regulations our company is registered in the National Register of API Manufacturers, Importers and Distributors of the Main Pharmaceutical Inspectorate of Poland.
Our customers are renowned both domestic as well as international pharmaceutical producers and distributors of chemicals and pharmaceutical ingredients. Company premises are located in the north of Warsaw neighbouring the Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry.
- ORGANIC SYNTHESIS
- active pharmaceutical ingredients
- intermediates for API syntheses
- contract synthesis
- RESEARCH AND IMPLEMENTATIONS IN THE FIELD OF ORGANIC SYNTHESIS
- MICRONIZATION AND POWDERING
- 1988 – Foundation by the Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry
- 1998 – Dominating shareholder Warsaw Pharmaceutical Works POLFA S.A.
- 2001 / 2007 – Manufacturing infrastructure upgrading to comply with cGMP
- 2005 / 2015 – ISO 9001:2000 / 9001:2008 certifications by TÜV Rheinland, ISO Quality Management System evolved into the GMP compliant framework
- 2011-2020 – Inspections and GMP certifications by the Main Pharmaceutical Inspector
- 2012 – Entering the POLPHARMA GROUP
- 2018 – EDQM Certificates of Suitability (CEP) for Molsidomine and Xylometazoline
- 2022 – Merger with the Warsaw Pharmaceutical Works POLFA